The Saratoga Lake Sailing Club, SLSC, was formed in 1957, but the history of organized sailing on Saratoga Lake can be traced back at least 20 years, to the mid-1930's. The early history of SLSC and its predecessor clubs is documented in the Early History of the Saratoga Lake Sailing Club, written by SLSC Historians Cyril Chapman and Randall Rice.
The names of the current officers of the Saratoga Lake Sailing Club are listed on the Board Contacts page. Click here for a list ot past Commodores, Vice Commodores and Rear Commodores.
Each year the Commodore's Award, also known as the Mary Elizabeth Hull Award, is given to a member or members of Saratoga Lake Sailing Club whose outstanding contributions to SLSC have improved and sustained the life of the club.
Click here for the 1994 Member Manual
Last Updated December 16, 2011